Small Job Quote Needed Aluminium, Small Run Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBrockman

View attachment Aluminum Part.jpgView attachment Aluminum Part.jpgHello All!

I am Looking For Quotes For The Attached Part. We Would Be Interested In Just A Few Parts At First To Prove Our Concept, Then Possibly A Run Of 50 Or So Parts. 6061 Aluminum Will Be Ideal, But Open To Alternate Materials Based On Price. Drawings Are Available. Time Frame Is Relaxed But We would Like The Prototypes Soon (Month Or So). Additional Info Can Be Given, Just Shoot Us At E-mail.

Randy,
Precision Glassblowing Of Colorado

P.S. Let Me Know If You Need Another Part File (First Time Posting On RFQ)

chrisw

I can't view them also can you send it to

Thanks

Chris

View attachment 2838View attachment 2838Hello All!

I am Looking For Quotes For The Attached Part. We Would Be Interested In Just A Few Parts At First To Prove Our Concept, Then Possibly A Run Of 50 Or So Parts. 6061 Aluminum Will Be Ideal, But Open To Alternate Materials Based On Price. Drawings Are Available. Time Frame Is Relaxed But We would Like The Prototypes Soon (Month Or So). Additional Info Can Be Given, Just Shoot Us At E-mail.

Randy,

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thamilton

View attachment 2838View attachment 2838Hello All!

Randy,

can you send me a PDF
trampishamilton@gmail.com

I could get started on this very soon.

RBrockman

Hello All, we will be sending out emails today with the part files since they seem to have failed to up load here.

Brady Hughes

How many prototype parts exactly? What is the distance from the end of the part to the center of both the grove and the detents? Also, what is the depth and length of the small clearance grove toward the base of the part. Please clarify. Thanks.

Last edited:

RBrockman

We would like 2 Prototype pieces to begin with. Then after we Confirm fit and functionality we will order a batch of 50.

The distance from the edge to the center of the groove and detents is .1575.

The clearance groove can vary in width and depth. (the part fits into another piece, so that groove is there so the two faces sit face to face.)

Status
Not open for further replies.