Request For Quote- 700 pieces 4" long 3/4"dia. black Nylon Dowel 2x.060 chmfr ends and 1/8" 2" 90°

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceatBT

qty will be 700/qtr.

using similar to McMaster-Carr 8554K3 3/4" Black "MDS-FILLED Nylon 6/6 Rod 3/4" Diameter, Opaque Black" cut to 4" long ±.050 with a 1/8" diameter hole at the center 2"±.050 from end perpendicual to axis of dowel. Chamfer 1/8" diameter hole. Chamfer ends .060"±.020 x 45°±5°.

tried to upload picture but insert image button has a 404 error.

if your supplier can cut to 4" this may only require a drill press and a chamfer method.

Dualkit

I would specify how well you want them deburred, running nylon 6-6 burr free can take a lot of monkeying around. On short runs I just hit them with steel wool while spinning in a lathe.

BruceatBT

de-burr any method you like (file, sandpaper, steel wool) to achieve 125 micro inch or better by visual inspection (no profilometer needed) Stock 3/4" OD acceptable, no OD turning will be needed and saw tooth striations left on are acceptable.

ANCO

BRUCEATBT

I have a quote for you.I noticed I am not supposed to post price,so contact me at Anco 256-859-1178 or email me at ANCOMACHCO@AOL.COM and I will send you pricing. Thank You Mark Anderson

BruceatBT

This is by far the best place to RFQ for a job like this . . . thank you for all that have placed a quote but this job has been filled. I look forward to working with rfqwork.com again. I will take this post down as soon as I figure out how to do that and if I am able.

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

piscata2012

Hi, This is Matt from Piscataquis Precision I would like to see a print of the part you need. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.