4 Axis Edm work

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIREGUY1

I love doing 4 axis work. It is challenging yet fun. If you ever have the need for this type of work, I'd be glad to quote it.

vaicake

Need a Alluminum block milled into a Computer mouse

Hi, I was wondering if it'd be possible to mill a computer mouse out of a solid block of alluminum approx. 2 1/2"(h) x 3 1/2" (w) x 6" (d) I could send you my mouse if need be for you to see wht your working with, I dont know how you guy's measure it etc. if you could get back to me that'd be awesome! here's picture of what I'd want but in alluminum http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/359&cl=us,en

jcut2

hello,
I am Doris from JCUT CNC Equipment co.ltd.
We are the manufacturer of cnc router and laser engraving machine in China.We have been in the field for more than ten years.I give you the cnc router and laser engraving machines in lower price and higher quality.
If you are interested in our products,please send email to me or call me.Or you can go to our web www.cnc-laser-cutter.com .
If you don't need our machine now,please also save my contact information,maybe someday it will be useful for you.
Looking forward your email.
The contact information is as follows:
Email:jcutcnc@live.cn
msn:jcutcnc@live.cn
yahoo:jcutdoris
tel:0086-531-82374613

Status
Not open for further replies.