316l Boat Fittings, 8 Parts, Infrequent Repeat Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Gordon

I need a quote for the CNC milling of 4 2-piece boat parts, from 316L stainless rod or thick-walled tube. I do not have the machining capacity to undertake the work. As will be seen, each part is an inner and outer assembly. Previously, they were assembled from a formed flange and tube.

The photos show grade A/B finish: feel free to quote for "as machined" since we do have the capacity for finishing the parts.

IMG_2161.JPG

Finished set of two assemblies.

Starboard%20Outer%20Annotate%20with%20Dims.jpg

I tried, unsuccessfully, to add dxf's! Here are links to F360 drawings (Outer )( Inner ) ... if DXFs are desired, please PM or email.

The job timeline to be completed by Oct 31, 2017. Once price, finish and delivery are agreed, drawings will be provided in IGES or format specified.

This order is likely to be repeated every 6-9 months.

Catherine

I need a quote for the CNC milling of 4 2-piece boat parts, from 316L stainless rod or thick-walled tube. I do not have the machining capacity to undertake the work. As will be seen, each part is an inner and outer assembly. Previously, they were assembled from a formed flange and tube.

The photos show grade A/B finish: feel free to quote for "as machined" since we do have the capacity for finishing the parts.

IMG_2161.JPG

Finished set of two assemblies.

Starboard%20Outer%20Annotate%20with%20Dims.jpg

I tried, unsuccessfully, to add dxf's! Here are links to F360 drawings (Outer )( Inner ) ... if DXFs are desired, please PM or email.

The job timeline to be completed by Oct 31, 2017. Once price, finish and delivery are agreed, drawings will be provided in IGES or format specified.

This order is likely to be repeated every 6-9 months.

Dear Anthony Gordon,

Do you accept a quote from Malaysia ? If yes, please advise me your email address.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Catherine Cheng

Anthony Gordon

Hi Catherine, given that is a job that requires parts to be shipped backwards and forwards for initial and perhaps final fit, it must be a US based supplier.

Thanks for your interest,

Anthony Gordon
LWTA

Status
Not open for further replies.