Request For Quote- 24 3"x3" 1/8" 1018 steel plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuddy

Hi ,

Could you email me the detail information in order to better access your project and give good faith quote. I need your drawing and specifications.

We have State of Art Manufacturing Facility in the United States of America and with international connections.

We can fulfill all your needs for Precision machined components, manufactured on CNC, welding, fabrication, cutting, etching and assembled if requested.

You can visit our website on www.lereeng.com and view our profile.

Pls mail us your valuable enquiries at info@lereeng.com

Regards

Peter Ok. CmfgE
Lere Technology
pokwudi@lereeng.com

3-ci

Hi,

We have a CNC shop with capabilities of small and large work plus a waterjet. We are a high precision shop who is ISO 9001 certified. We will be happy quote you on the following Item. We are also a manufacturer of cables for the oil, gas and many other industries.

Thank you
Andrew

Aaron.Bentley

Hi Rootbeer,

Did you get a reliable quote for these flanges yet? If not, I run a very nice shop with the capabilities to manufacture these for you. I am a certified Tool & Die Maker through the State of Missouri and have the paperwork to prove that. Mainly it means that I have ran various machines for so many hours while meeting tight tolerances. I would be happy to provide a quote if you want, just email me at aaronb@sunderlandllc.com

Keep my email address for any other projects that you might need to send out for a quote.

Thanks,
Aaron
aaronb@sunderlandllc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.