Small Job Quote Needed 2 to 4 milled stainless steel parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

amasters

Thermo_man
Depending on pricing, I will need 2 to 4 pieces of the following part, more later.

Material: 300 series Stainless Steel, 304 was used as a crude prototype, but 302, 303, 316 are OK as well.
Please include material in the cost. We made two crude prototypes from 6 inch wide strip 3/8 inch thick.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions that would make the machining easier or help reduce cost.

Attached is a JPG image and a PDF of the drawing. I also have native SolidWorks and STEP files available.

Please quote 2 pieces and 4 pieces. Parts will be needed in two weeks after I assign the job. I will assign the job on Dec. 3rd.
I will also provide a UPS account for shipping to Bishopville, MD.

Thanks for quoting,

Andy

Attachments

• Spider clamp plate.PDF
    120.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Spider clamp plate.jpg
    Spider clamp plate.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

cadcustom

Andy,
I am interested in quoting this part for you. I am new to this site. I have a small shop in Oregon. I have 20 year experience. 14 years as a cnc programmer.
Thanks,
Charlie

cadcustom

Andy,
I am interested in quoting this part for you. I am new to this site. I have a small shop in Oregon. I have 20 year experience. 14 years as a cnc programmer.
Thanks,
Charlie

amasters

Thermo_man
I have not closed this RFQ yet as some quotes are still coming. Feel free to submit quotes if you have not already.

I will post a close to this thread to let everyone know.

Thanks for all the quotes so far.

Andy

GTD 222

Depending on pricing, I will need 2 to 4 pieces of the following part, more later.

Material: 300 series Stainless Steel, 304 was used as a crude prototype, but 302, 303, 316 are OK as well.
Please include material in the cost. We made two crude prototypes from 6 inch wide strip 3/8 inch thick.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions that would make the machining easier or help reduce cost.

Attached is a JPG image and a PDF of the drawing. I also have native SolidWorks and STEP files available.

Please quote 2 pieces and 4 pieces. Parts will be needed in two weeks after I assign the job. I will assign the job on Dec. 3rd.
I will also provide a UPS account for shipping to Bishopville, MD.

Thanks for quoting,

Andy

Good morning Andy,
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.