Small Job Quote Needed 19 pcs, aluminum part

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcb18

We are looking for a small machine shop or machinist with access to a CNC 4-axis to mill a 16" aluminum part consisting of 19 separate pieces. Shop should be local to Florida or Georgia (preferably south Florida, but not required). We are looking to produce a small run of 10-15 parts within the next month, leading to a long-term relationship as we will be requiring multiple runs per year. Pieces will need to be made to spec and initially we will have to review each piece as they are made so that we can fit against the machine that it will be attached to. Due to the confidentiality of this part, we are unable to post drawings in this forum however, if these requirements meet your needs as well as ours, and you are interested in establishing a partnership with us, kindly contact us and we will be more than happy to send you more details. STEP files are available. Thank you!!

Dawn

IndianCreekGary

We are looking for a small machine shop or machinist with access to a CNC 4-axis to mill a 16" aluminum part consisting of 19 separate pieces. Shop should be local to Florida or Georgia (preferably south Florida, but not required). We are looking to produce a small run of 10-15 parts within the next month, leading to a long-term relationship as we will be requiring multiple runs per year. Pieces will need to be made to spec and initially we will have to review each piece as they are made so that we can fit against the machine that it will be attached to. Due to the confidentiality of this part, we are unable to post drawings in this forum however, if these requirements meet your needs as well as ours, and you are interested in establishing a partnership with us, kindly contact us and we will be more than happy to send you more details. STEP files are available. Thank you!!

Dawn

Hello Dawn-

We are a contract manufacturer with the capabilities you seek, all but for the location. If you have interest in broadening your search, and it seems you might based on the responses so far, we'd be very interested in the potential of establishing a partnership. Feel free to send over any details and file/s to me at gary@icdproducts.com should that come to be, and keep us in mind for future needs as well.

Thank you for your consideration-

atop_steven

Hi Dawn,
I am technical Director, over 16 years' experience in production of Mold & finished products. We are looking for long term partners. We are interested in your needs and wish to cooperate on it. Please send file to my following email and I will reply you soon.
Steven
atop_steven@yahoo.com

Best Regardsd
A-TOP Technology Co., LImited,
Marketing & Sales Director Mr Jason, atop_info@yahoo.com
Technical & Product Director: Mr Steven, atop_steven@yahoo.com

atop_steven

Hi Dawn,
I am technical Director, over 16 years' experience in production of Mold & finished products. We are looking for long term partners. We are interested in your needs and wish to cooperate on it. Please send file to my following email and I will reply you soon.
Steven
atop_steven@yahoo.com

A-TOP Technology Co., LImited,
Marketing & Sales Director Mr Jason, atop_info@yahoo.com
Technical & Product Director: Mr Steven, atop_steven@yahoo.com

jason.atoptech

Hello my name is Jason. I am Marketing & Sales Director of A-TOP Technology Co., Limited. Our website is www.atopte.com. We can quote this job after reviewing your drawings. We have over 16 years' experience in this industry. Please send your contact info to my email atop_info@yahoo.com and I will send quote. Thanks.

jason.atoptech

We are situated at India, Gujarat state at Rajkot Town. We have 4 axis and 5 axis cnc milling machine with many required tooling facility. Our workshop is equipped with Prototyping jobs. If you have any jobs for us please write to us. gallantic@gmail.com. Thank you.....

abmachine

Dawn
Dawn we can ship from San Diego. Ab.machine@att.net

Sent from my HTC331ZLVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.