Prototype Needed 1 Piece Drilled and Tapped Aluminum Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCS25

Please quote 1 piece of the attached drawing made from 6061 aluminum and shipped to zip code 44131. Thanks.

Attachments

• threaded apron block.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 96

gpcinc

thank you for the opportunity...I sent you a private message with our quote. We look forward to helping you with this job!

thanks
Rich Gentner
Gentner Precision Components

DPhillips

Please quote 1 piece of the attached drawing made from 6061 aluminum and shipped to zip code 44131. Thanks.
Is this drawn in first or third angle projection? (I wouldn't want to make it backwards) Can the part have a 1.5 x .75 "stock" size and finish or should all 6 sides be cleaned up? And lastly how soon do you need this by? I can have one finished by Monday and ship anywhere in the country. Assuming the "stock" finish is fine I could do it for a very reasonable price. A bit more if i have to mill down over-sized stock to meet dims. If this works for you please email me at dereck@aerotechnologieswest.com. I look forward to your business.

Dereck Williams. www.aerotechnologieswest.com

Hello,

My name Glenn Harper, owner of A-1 Machine Services. We are a fully equipped machine shop located near downtown Indianapolis, IN. We offer competitive pricing, quick 1-2 week delivery, along with exceptional quality on all jobs no matter size or quantity. E-Mail us anytime with your drawing to get a free quote.

Thanks,
Glenn Harper
A1MachineSerivces@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.