1/16" Acrylic Panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

STCCOMPOSITES

I have the following panels I'd like to get made...

Needs to be clear acrylic...

Ive attached some pdf files that are to 100% of the size of the panels, sorry no CAD drawings...

The ones w/ circles and boxes are cutouts for gauges...

Please quote me on 5,10,25 of each as one order, as well as estimated lead time...

Thanks!

Attachments

• panel52mm.pdf
    1.4 KB · Views: 63
  • panel60mm.pdf
    1.4 KB · Views: 45
  • panelscangauge.pdf
    1.3 KB · Views: 47

toolspec

Tool Specialties Company
There are no dimensions on any of these pdf files. if you post the files with the dimensions we would be glad to look it over.

Jerry Kennedy
Tool Specialties Company

DOA

Procut Laser & Machine
Email sent...btw, lead time 1 week from date of order, not including transit time for shipping.

AccurateCNC

Quote on Acrylic Panels

Good Morning,
Please find the quote attached and let us know if there is any way we can be of any help in this project.

Thank you,
Shanna Riske
Accurate CNC Services
sales@acncs.com
208-772-0641

I have the following panels I'd like to get made...

Needs to be clear acrylic...

Ive attached some pdf files that are to 100% of the size of the panels, sorry no CAD drawings...

The ones w/ circles and boxes are cutouts for gauges...

Please quote me on 5,10,25 of each as one order, as well as estimated lead time...

Thanks!

Attachments

• Est_518_from_Accurate_Route.pdf
    212.6 KB · Views: 44
Acrylic panels

We are pleased to quote the panels as follows

5 pieces each detail 2.50 each
10 pieces each detail 2.00 each
25 pieces each detail 1.50 each

Price includes material.

Shiping cost will be additional, I will provide you the cost if you are interested in awarding this job.

Thanks for the opportunity

Bob Lemmon
engravedmemories@gmail.com

STCCOMPOSITES

I apologize, I ended up attaching the wrong files. The extreme dimensions are appx. 6" x 3". I will provide a sample to those awarded the bid.

Also I am rarely on here, so if you could send quotes to Slenhard@cox.net

Thanks!
Steve

STCCOMPOSITES

I am sorry to say, but this has been awarded to an outside individual... CustomLaserCutting.com.

They made the initial prototypes for me, and have continued to provide me w/ great service and products. W/ great turnaround times and pricing, it only seems right to do as the ol' saying goes, "If it's not broke, don't fix it."

I thank everyone that has bid on this, and as more ideas come up, I will see what you guys and gals here at RFQWork.com can do for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.