Prototype Needed .080 5052-H32 with 2 Bends

Status
Not open for further replies.

megafrenzy

Default Need Aluminum parts - 1 week turnaround requested
1) Material type: 0.080" 5052-H32
2) No Material Supplied by me
3) Qty 1
4) Drawings attached as pdf, dxf or solid model can be supplied.
5) Requesting 1-2 week lead time (let me know the best you can do)
6) 3 days
7) Full contact information will be supplied upon first contact.
8)
9) .

Dimensions shown are in mm. The outside of the U is measured at 7 inches +/-0.025inch
Tolerances can be +/-0.010 on the cutout.
PUNCH is fine. Laser or waterjet will work also.

There are 6 #6 clearance holes that need to be countersunk. I can do this myself if needed.

This is a prototype/one-of-a-kind.

I prefer to pay with PayPal or Credit Card.

Attachments

• kosti.pdf
    28.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

kuhlmann75

I'd be happy to quote this for you. We don't have any .080 thk 5052 on hand, but it could be delivered rather quickly. Would you be able to provide a flat pattern layout (dxf is fine). Also, would you be able to bend? We probably cannot match the tolerance that you will require for bend radii. Do you prefer a mill finish, satin finish, etc? If you can tell me the overall size (flat layout), then I will check the material cost.

Thanks for posting, and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you! Feel free to call if you have any questions or would like to discuss.

Andy Brobeck
Plate Engraving Corporation
Medina, OH
(330)239-2155

megafrenzy

I'd be happy to quote this for you. We don't have any .080 thk 5052 on hand, but it could be delivered rather quickly. Would you be able to provide a flat pattern layout (dxf is fine). Also, would you be able to bend? We probably cannot match the tolerance that you will require for bend radii. Do you prefer a mill finish, satin finish, etc? If you can tell me the overall size (flat layout), then I will check the material cost.

Thanks for posting, and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you! Feel free to call if you have any questions or would like to discuss.

Andy Brobeck
Medina, OH
(330)239-2155

I can provide clean DXF and also bend if needed. Bend tolerance is not critical, part should measure 7 in when bent, tol +/-0.025 would be fine.

Med-Pac

Rfq

Good morning Mega frenzy,

We should be able to do this part for you. I do have a few questions for you. Would .09 5052 be an acceptable sub? We have that thickness in stock. Can you provide a flat pattern? Not a big deal if you can't, it would save me some redrawing time. Is the pdf print in metric? If not, this part exceeds the parameters of our brake and cutting machine.

Thanks,
Mike

mbraaten@med-pac.net
Ph: (218) 238-5100

kuhlmann75

Hi Megafrenzy, have you found anyone to make this yet? If not, we can do it for $110. That includes material ($30), and setup & machining ($80). Our shop is a little slow at the moment, and we could get this on a machine as soon as the material arrives. And since our brake doesn't work well with small pieces, I would prefer to send to you flat.

Andy Brobeck
Engineering Services
Medina, OH
(330)239-2155

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.